All uniform items, of good quality and reasonably priced, are available from Griffiths by Valentino at Knaphill but parents may seek exact alternatives from other suppliers if they wish for all items except the items of uniform with a school logo i.e. sweatshirts, polo tops and PE T-shirt.
- Mid grey straight legged school uniform trousers
- Mid grey pleated skirt or pleated pinafore/tunic dress
- Mid grey skort
- Gold cotton/polyester short sleeved polo top, preferably embroidered with the school logo
- Long sleeved emerald green cotton/polyester sweatshirt or cardigan with embroidered logo
- Children who wish to wear a hijab may do so in one of our school colours (green, yellow, white or black) and they should be elasticated so that they are safe to use when participating in PE.
- Green/white checked summer dress/skorts (the clothing must still look like a dress when standing up)
- Grey or black socks with trousers or shorts
- Winter weight grey or black tights or white socks (not trainer socks) with dresses or skorts and preferred with girls shorts
- Flat plain black sensible school shoes. Shoes with heels considered unsafe, open toes or sling backs will not be permitted. Trainers are required for lunchtimes so these must be kept in school at all times.
Physical Education Kit
- Plain black non-iron shorts
- Emerald short sleeved T shirt with school logo
- Sports socks (not trainer socks) and trainers for outdoors. Indoor PE is done in bare feet
- Plain black fleecy lined cotton/polyester jogging suit for cold weather
- PE items with stripes, designer labels or other patterns are not acceptable
- A sensible and warm topcoat according to choice.
- Whilst warm hats and gloves may be worn as needed, baseball caps for sun protection must be of school colour and design.
The school welcomes children from all backgrounds and faith communities. If there are serious reasons, for example on religious grounds, why parents want their child to wear clothes that differ from the school uniform, the school will consider such requests sympathetically. If any parent would like to request an exception to the uniform policy they should, in the first instance, contact the Headteacher.
The school reserves the right to decide if a pupil is unsafely or unsuitably dressed.
Jewellery - No jewellery of any kind should be worn. Small, plain gold or silver studs may be worn by children with pierced ears, but must be removed by the pupil before PE lessons. Consequently, having your child's ears pierced should be left until the start of the summer holiday. Long hair should be tied back. Hair beads and other hair accessories considered dangerous will not be permitted.
Watches - A standard analogue or digital watch may be worn. Watches that are internet enabled, Bluetooth enabled or have the capacity for messaging, voice or image recording are not permitted under any circumstances. The school reserves the right to ask children wearing any watches of this category to remove them, and the watch will be stored securely by office staff until the end of the day when it should be collected by a parent or carer.